Pages

Friday, 26 August 2011

A little tube of loveliness - Jo Malone Vitamin E Lip Conditioner



Yesterday was a frazzling day.  The weather did not help, both Little Pip and I had cabin fever.  The storm clouds were lifted when Big Daddy emerged through the door that evening with a gift.  I LOVE receiving spontaneous presents. So much fun!

This little tube of loveliness brightened my day for two reasons:

1) It makes even the driest lips feel super smooth and silky.  It’s not sticky. It doesn’t have an overpowering smell, and it seems to have a menthol like ingredient which makes the lips feel cool and a bit tingly.  It’s also SPF 15 (not that we need it in this weather). Plus, it comes boxed in the lovely Jo Malone black and gold packaging, which means it feels like something special rather than a utility beauty item.

2) Its loveliness is quadrupled because it was bought by the man I love, who obviously thought about me and took time out of his busy work day to go to the shop and buy it. (He also did not think my recent use of Zovirax as a substitute for lip balm was a good idea.) And after a slightly fraught day, he knew it would cheer me up. Result: One happy mummy, full of sunshine and smiles, feeling 100% loved and appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment